FREE professional development seminar on "Health and Safety Audit and Inspection".
The health and safety management audit and inspection is a structured process of collecting evidence on the efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of the Health and Safety Management System (HSMS) which will enable the Audit team to suggest improvements through appropriate corrective and preventive actions to be implemented by the organisation to achieve Organisational progress, success and Growth.
Auditing examines each stages of the HSMS by measuring the conformance and compliance levels of the organization in line with the HSMS requirements in order to assess their system effectiveness AND sustainability in the market. Periodic Audit and Inspection will ensure business continuity to ensure its progress, growth and future.
At the end of the Seminar session, the attendees will be able to,
- OUTLINE THE KEY ELEMENTS OF A MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- IDENTIFY THE 7 MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES
- EXPLAIN THE NEED FOR AUDIT PLANNING
- STATE ROLE OF AN AUDITOR
- IDENTIFY THE PURPOSE OF RAISING NONCONFORMITY
- OUTLINE THE PURPOSE OF INSPECTION
- .OUTLINE THE FEATURES OF AN INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- STATE THE ADVANTAGES OF IMPLEMENTING AUDIT/INSPECTION RECOMMENDATIONS
This seminar is free of cost. If you would like to receive the seminar attendance certificate and seminar materials (PDF), It will cost you AED 100/-